Yes, you can preview some of the content in our Daily Disciplines™ for free! You don’t even need to use a credit card to sign up.
We'd Love To Hear From You
Feel free to use our contact form, the button below to email, or the chat function in the bottom right of the screen to reach us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
How Can We Help?
How do I update my BraveHearts University account?
You can easily update your credit card or cancel your subscription.
After logging into your account, click on the member avatar in the top right corner of the page.
- Then, select Settings from the dropdown.
- Click Billing Info in the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to Active Subscriptions.
- Click the 3 dots and select Cancel this Subscription.
How do I find a mentor?
How do I join a group?
Joining a group is easy!
- First, you must have an active Daily Disciplines™ subscription.
- Second, click here to locate a group that fits your schedule.
- Finally, select the group and follow the instructions to register.
Be sure to save the confirmation email with the Zoom link.
I still have some questions about the mentor training and certification. Is there someone I can speak with?
This page will have many of the answers to common questions. If you’re ready to enroll in our Launch Your Mentoring Ministry™ course but still have a few questions, you can schedule a LYMM Discovery Call by clicking here.
How can I support BraveHearts?
We always appreciate those who support our mission by giving their time (volunteers), prayers, and/or financial gifts. BraveHearts is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, so financial gifts are tax-deductible.
To give a financial gift online, click here.
To send us a check, make it out to BraveHearts and mail it to: